Additional Short Breaks (Respite) Consultation 2019 - Response Questionnaire
Section 1: How often you use short breaks (respite) services in Hertfordshire
1.Do you use short breaks (respite) care in Hertfordshire (from a council owned centre, or another place)?
2. Do you care for someone who uses short breaks support in Hertfordshire (from a council owned centre, or another place)?
3. How many times in a year do you or the person you care for use short breaks support?
4. Do you usually use short breaks support for:
5. Which days of the week do you use short breaks support for? (tick as many as are applicable):
6. Do you, or the person you care for, use any of the following short-breaks centres? (tick as many as are applicable)
7. Why do you use this/these centres?
8. If you are a carer, what are the top three reasons you use this service?
(Please select three)
9. If you are someone who uses short breaks centres, what are the top three reasons you use this service? (Please select three)
10. Do you use short breaks in an emergency or crisis?
11. Please rate the following aspects of booking short breaks support from 1-5 (1 being ‘very difficult’ and 5 being ‘very easy’):
12. How would you rate the time it takes to book a short break?
13. Is there anything else you would like to tell us about the booking process for short break support?
Section 2: Feedback on the proposals
1. Do you have any comments or concerns about the proposal? Do you think there are things we have not considered?
3. What district do you live in?