Application for East of England Support Scheme for UKPHR SRbPA

Privacy Notice – East of England SRbPA Support Programme

This privacy notice applies to the East of England Specialist Registration by Portfolio Assessment (SRbPA) Support Programme and provides details of how Norfolk County Council collects your information, how your personal data is used and what rights you have regarding your personal data.

Norfolk County Council is the data controller under the UK General Data Protection Regulation. Our address is County Hall, Martineau Lane, Norwich, Norfolk NR1 2DH and our email address is adpheoe@norfolk.gov.uk.

Why we need your information
The data on this form is being gathered for the purpose of providing you with access to the East of England support programme for the UKPHR Specialist Registration by Portfolio Assessment (SRbPA) route.

What we will do with your information
The information you give us will be collected by Hertfordshire County Council as a data processor and sent to Norfolk County Council as data controller.  It will only be used to register your interest in the SRbPA support programme and for any subsequent participation. To deliver this service we will share your information with our UK provider, to assess your eligibility for the programme and identify next steps.

The lawful basis for processing your data
This information is being gathered and will be processed on the basis that you are looking to enter a contract with us, and the information is necessary for the provision of this service.

How long we will keep your information
The information that you supply to us will be kept on file while your application is being assessed, and for the duration of the time you are receiving support from the programme (max 3 years).

What are your rights?
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
  • The right to be informed
  • The right of access
  • The right to rectification
  • The right to erasure
  • The right to restrict processing
  • The right to data portability
If you would like to exercise your rights, please email adph@norfolk.gov.uk.

How to make a complaint
If you have a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data, then please contact adph@norfolk.gov.uk. If you are unhappy with the way that we have used your data or with the way we have responded to a request you also have the right to contact the Information Commissioner’s Office www.ico.org.uk.

1. I have read the privacy notice and consent to Norfolk County Council using my data? *