SEN Young People's Survey 2021
Hertfordshire SEN Young People's Survey
The purpose of this survey is to help us plan and coordinate services for young people.
The survey is anonymous. You should not include your name, contact details or address.
The survey is not a test and there are no right or wrong answers.
Please answer as many questions as you can. The more detail you can provide, the more we can help you and other people. The survey should take about 15 minutes to complete.
Please read each question and tick the boxes that are relevant to you.
2. Which school or college do you attend?
4. Do you consider yourself to have a disability and / or learning difficulty?
5. If you answered 'yes' to question 4, please tell us about your disability and / or learning difficulty.
6. Which of these activities do you attend?
7. Please list three issues in your life that are most important to you?
8. Do you think you have enough help for those issues listed above?
9. If you needed help, who would you ask?
10. Is there anything you think you need from the services and people that support you?