Young People's Survey 2019
The purpose of this survey is to help us plan and coordinate services for young people. We also work with other organisations to do this.
We would like to know what sorts of things affect your life and what you think could be done to create better opportunities for you and others.
The survey is anonymous. You should not include your name, contact details or address.
The survey is not a test and there are no right or wrong answers.
Please answer as many questions as you can. The more detail you provide, the more we can help you and other people.
The survey should take about 15 minutes to complete.
Please read each question and tick the boxes that are relevant to you. There are several questions where you will have the opportunity to provide comments, so you can tell us more about your experiences and ideas.
1. How old are you?
Please select your age from the drop-down list below.
2. How do you identify yourself?
3. Which school or college do you attend?
Please select your school or college from the drop-down list below. If you are unable to find your school or college from the list, please select 'other'.
4. Where do you live?
Please select the City, Town or Village you live in from the drop-down list below.
5. Do you consider yourself to have a learning disability?
6. What is your ethnicity?
Please select your ethnicity from the drop-down list below.
7. What kinds of groups, projects or clubs do you attend from the list below? Please select the options that are most relevant to the project, group or club that you attend.
Please select up to 3 choices.
8. What projects, groups or clubs would you like to see in your local area, that you do not already attend?
Please select up to 3 answers.
9. Do you prefer your out-of-school activities to take place:
Please select one answer.
This question requires an answer
The answer is in an invalid format.
10. From the list below, which five issues are the most important to you? *
11. Do you feel that there is enough support for you and your friends?
12. If you needed help and support with a particular issue or challenge, do you know how and where to access this?
13. Who would you most likely go to, to receive help or support for a particular issue? Please select all that apply.
14. If there is anything else you want to tell us about how we can improve services for young people across Hertfordshire, please use the box below.