Families First Awards 2019
This nomination process is for professionals only - Please do not circulate to the public. The Families First Awards 2019 are an opportunity to showcase team and individual successes in Early Intervention that have made a significant impact to the lives of children, young people and families in Hertfordshire through their outstanding work and achievement of positive outcomes.
All shortlisted entries will be invited to the awards ceremony:
Thursday 25 April 2019
1.30 – 4.30 pm
Watersmeet Theatre, High Street, Rickmansworth, WD3 1EH
The judging panel will be looking for evidence of how the nominated team or individual has excelled and gone above and beyond their job role. You may want to consider the following:
- Personal qualities displayed
- A passion for outcome focused solutions for children, young people and families
- An enthusiasm for finding new ways to listen, capture and respond to the wishes and feelings of children and young people
- An individual or team can be nominated for more than one award
Closing date for nominations is Wednesday 27 March 2019
1. Are you nominating a Team or an individual?