CHICC survey for young people living out of county
4. How long have you lived in this area?
5. How much do you like living in this area?
6. How much do you like your placement?
7. Who do you speak to when you are worried about something?
8. How often do you see your social worker?
How do you feel about the amount of contact with your worker?
9. How do you feel about the amount of contact you have with family and friends from Hertfordshire?
10. Is there anything about your situation that could be better?
Thank you very much for answering these questions. You are helping us to understand what it is like to be in care away from Hertfordshire. If answering these questions has brought any issues up for you, please talk to your carer, key worker, social worker or a trusted adult who supports you.