HSCP Learning Hub: Theme - Transitional Safeguarding Jan/Feb 2020
- The Learning Hub is an important two way feedback loop between front line practitioners and the Strategic Boards, ensuring learning on priority local safeguarding issues is shared and acted on at all levels in a timely way
- Transitional safeguarding is a term used by Research in Practice (RiP) to recognise the developmental needs of older teenagers and young adults transitioning from adolescence into adulthood.
1. What is the name of your Agency
2. What is happening in your area of work that relates to the idea of safeguarding young people into early adulthood?
3. What is working well with regards to providing fluid, responsive support to older teenagers and young adults who might be experiencing risk or harm ?
4. What is getting in the way of providing an effective response to older teenagers and young adults? At a practice or service level?
5. What is getting in the way of providing an effective response to older teenagers and young adults? At a policy / strategic level?
6. What can your agency do to improve how older teenagers and young adults are supported?
7. What more needs to be done on a multi agency basis to ensure that older teenagers and young adults are supported to live safely in Hertfordshire?
Thank you for taking part in the survey